Thursday, March 18, 2010

A BIG year



Wow, what to say about the events that happened this past year. I graduated from college, finally! Brad and I were married in June, as all of us know that was a BIG night for the Forward and Fason families. Who knew that you could go from one extreme of feelings to the other!! Dad was hit by a careless driver shortly after Brad and I left the wedding. After months of recovery he has been on his feet, working and continuing to be Dad like he never missed a beat. Up until the tragedy of that night, the wedding was absolutely gorgeous. Mom did an excellent job coordinating every detail to make sure Brad and I had a perfect wedding. After June, we spent the month of July settling into our roles as Mr. and Mrs. Fason, a task that proved to be relatively easy. In August, I started my first "grown up" job at Cottondale Elementary as a 4th grade teacher. It has been a dream come true! In September, I bought my car, a 2008 Toyota Camry, on my own with no help from the parental units. Things settled as we watched the Crimson Tide's football team play a winning season and enjoyed our first holiday season as a married couple.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
I traveled to Florida for the New Year and Brad rung it in at work on the Quail Preserve. Before I set off on my trip to Florida, Brad and I began looking at homes in the Aliceville area. We looked at one that I "thought" I loved, but something just didn't seem right. When I returned home from my trip, Brad and I looked at the house, but neither of us were really into it. We let things settle a few weeks, until I saw it!!! The house of our dreams! We just had to have it!!! We went and looked at it twice and nothing changed with our feelings either time! After looking at it the next day Brad made an offer and after some negotiating our final offer was excepted. We are closing on April 1st and couldn't be more excited. So needless to say it has been a BIG year at the Fason house!


Our Fabulous kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment